WICHTIGE INFORMATION: manche Ärtzte sehen jetzt die Gefahr!

Forum für den Austausch rund um das Thema Hormone und Nebenwirkungen. Nützliche Links und Reportagen für die Frau.
Antworten
Claudia1969
Mitglied

Im Internet fand ich zwei sehr interssante Untersuchungsberichte:

Mirena: the other side of the story
AAA Ewiesaa Consultant Gynaecologist, The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust, Suffolk, UKa Consultant Gynaecologist, The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust, Suffolk, UK
Sir,

I read with interest the article by Halmesmaki et al.1 that only 48.7% of women randomised to the levonorgestrel (LNG)-releasing intrauterine system Mirena, kept it in situ until their 5 years follow-up visit, while the rest either had it prematurely removed (8.5%) or underwent a hysterectomy (42.7%). It supports the growing evidence that women’s satisfaction with Mirena (Schering Health, Newbury, UK) is limited. I do not find this surprising. A colleague and myself previously reported (as an abstract) a survey including 160 Mirena users in Suffolk in which we found that 46% of women had had the system removed within 3 years of insertion (median duration = 260.5 days; range = 4–1460 days). The most common reasons for early r…

LOGIN  
<--- Bitte hier anmelden oder registrieren, um den ganzen Beitrag zu lesen.
Claudia, Mutter von 4 Kindern (11, 7, 5 und 1), drei mal Mirena (2001, 2003, 2007)

Dieser Beitrag hat 14 Antworten.

Du musst Dich anmelden oder registrieren, um die Antworten lesen zu können.

Registrieren Anmelden

Antworten