Hormonspirale Forum

Erfahrungsberichte Mirena
Aktuelle Zeit: 16.09.2014, 05:52

Alle Zeiten sind UTC [ Sommerzeit ]

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Petition
BeitragVerfasst: 06.02.2009, 14:57 

Sorry, my German is not very good, so I'll write in English.
Some former Mirena users in America have started a petition for the FDA to make sure that in future all Mirena users and potential Mirena users receive all information about possible side effects. They want doctors and patients to be more aware of possible health problems connected with Mirena.
If they can achieve this in America, we in Europe might benefit as well, so please sign the petition on: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/mirena-awareness

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2009, 10:31 

Hey mo :-)

In Germany we already have something like this,what the petition wants to have. Since April 07 every doctor has to inform his patient about the side effects and the risks of Mirena. The problem is,that the patients don´t know this and so the most doctors "forget" about this. I don´t think,that they would begin to not "forget" this,with this petition,because in Germany you can´t go to court because your gyn didn´t explain you everything-so they don´t have to fear anything,if they "forget" to explain you all the things about Mirena.
But we can see,perhaps it helps. One question I have to this, is it possible to sign this american petition as a German ?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2009, 14:29 

Hi Mondi,

That's true, in Germany doctors are already supposed to do this. In the Netherlands they don't. Some doctors still tell their patients (that are not allowed to use hormones for several reasons) that they can use Mirena because the hormones do not enter the bloodstream.

Yes, you can sign this petition as a German, I signed it and I'm from the Netherlands. Maybe it has even more impact if women from all over the world sign this.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 07.02.2009, 16:46 

Whenever I read this,that Mirena doesn´t enter the bloodstream,I could cry out loud! This doctors are stupid or really unscrupulous,because you yet learn in school,that hormones only work over bloodstream and you can´t "coop" hormones anywhere in the body.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC [ Sommerzeit ]